WELCOME TO SUMMER STREET VET CLINIC
Your Pets, Our Passion
Our aim is to provide the highest quality veterinary care to your pet and to maintain a clinic where the genuine concern, care and comfort of our clients and their pets is our priority. Seeing the same vet, excellence in service and good communication are the basic expectations of our clients.
Our belief at Summer Street Vet Clinic (SSVC)
Our belief at Summer Street Vet Clinic (SSVC) is that pets are valued family members and as such, deserve a standard of care equal to this. Our staff are trained to focus on the sick and injured, and also on the preventative healthcare (wellness programs) during the life of your pet. We are continually reviewing our standards of care and developing new programs to enhance the quality of life as well as the longevity of your pet.
Our commitment to you
- We will always offer you the best possible treatment for your pet, after finding out what you want.
- We will give you the full range of options, then work through them one at a time until we arrive at the option you are happiest with .
- We will call you as soon as your pet has woken up from any procedure, as we know how stressful it is leaving your pet in hospital .
- We will do our utmost to contact you if we are running late, to minimise disruptions to your busy life.
- For emergencies or sick pets, we will fit you in on the day you call.
- We offer the option of choosing to see the same vet anytime you visit.
A big part of our local community
Our Veterinary Hospital has been an integral part of our local community for years. In that time, we’ve helped thousands of our clients cats & dogs, rabbits & guinea pigs, birds, horses and even a few snakes. Being so strongly integrated with our local community is important to us and our clients. Our customers know by experience that they can rely on us for sound advice and treatment options and that their pet is in the very best hands with our team.